I'm pleased to announce the release of
It's a small tool written in Go that simplifies working with Amazon's Elastic Container Registry (ECR).
It addresses the fact that ECR Docker login credentials
expire every 12 hours.
k8s-ecr-login-renew solves this by:
- Fetching Docker login credentials from an AWS
- Creating/Updating a Docker login secret in Kubernetes
- Running as a cron job to prevent the Docker secret from expiring
The source code and Docker image are published here:
- Source Code: https://github.com/nabsul/k8s-ecr-login-renew
- Docker Image: https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/nabsul/k8s-ecr-login-renew
I'm also quite proud of the README and example code. My hope is that they will make getting started extremely easy.
PS: Feedback is welcome and desired! Please also let me know if you found this tool useful (or if you had trouble using it).